Thursday, April 2, 2009

Slacker Me, and Weigh-In Thursday

Well, as with most things in my life, I've started slacking off on my weight-loss blog. Seems like I've missed a couple of weeks. I know I gained .6 one of those weeks, and lost 3.2 last week. This week, I only lost .6, which really surprised me. I was extra good this week ~ gym every day at lunch, actually cooked supper at home rather than eating out, etc. But I guess .6 is still a loss, and a step in the right direction. So this makes a total of 19 pounds I've lost since January. I think it's time for a new picture to go up. Maybe we'll be able to tell a difference??? There will be one posted tomorrow....gotta get somebody to take it =)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Becky! Can't wait to see your progress through pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete