Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Little Worried

I'm a little worried about this week's weigh in. It just hasn't been a good week for me. I haven't gone over my points, but I did use my Flex Points, which I haven't done before. I'm hoping they're right in saying that those points are there for you to use as you wish, and won't make you gain weight. I've just been a little emotional this week, and we all know what happens when we get emotional. Oh yeah...we eat. Also, today my friend wanted to go to Zaxby's for lunch. I thought that would be a pretty good place to get something healthy. Unfortunatley, it is not in the Dining Out guide, so I just used what I thought was my best judgement and got the grilled chicken sandwhich. When we got back to work, I checked the points on Dottie's weight loss zone. Yeah, turns out it was 25 points!!! I almost fainted. Yes, I do get 33 points a day, but I had used 3 for breakfast, so that left me with 5 points for supper. I won't make that mistake again!!!
Guess we'll find out tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, congrats! You are doing so great!

    Secondly, the points are there for you to use, really!! I did program before the allowance points were there. Those points used to be in my daily point count. I rarely went a week without eating all of them & made goal! Don't be afraid - use them for those special times - like lunch/dinner out or special occasions!

    Keep up the great work!
    Just-me

    ReplyDelete