Thursday, January 29, 2009

Picture

I haven't quite gotten up the nerve to actually take a bathing suit picture yet as described in my first post(you're welcome). So I decided I would post a picture of me fully clothed...just as bad, but not quite as revealing (again, you're welcome). To the right is a picture of me and my husband on our anniversary trip. That was me at my biggest, and I'll start taking more pictures soon! I can't tell a difference yet, but some people are starting to tell me they can see it in my face.

3 comments:

  1. OK, girl... we're doing this together! I know you've read about my desire and need to lose weight, and when you have a person constantly checking on you, it's easier. Let's help each other do this. And then we can post AWESOME before and after pics!!! :o) Now we can get on Facebook and gripe about how hard it is, too! ha

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lost 10 lbs. since Jan. 5... go us!!! I'm feeling better and am starting HARD CORE again tomorrow... doesn't it feel great to be successful? Check out my weight loss blog, too (it's in my list of faves)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally not posting any pictures of myself on here anytime soon!! I don't post pictures of myself ever because of how ashamed I am... maybe once I've lost some more weight! :o) I haven't done great this week because I have been insane. I'm hoping to do good again next week... it's so frustrating when things don't go as planned. Pray for me, please!

    ReplyDelete