Thursday, January 15, 2009

Week One Weigh-In

Wow. Weighing in tonight was great! I had a great week on Weight Watchers. I didn't deprive myself of some of my favorite foods, so I was able to keep it up. That's the great thing about the program...as long as you've got the points, you can eat what you like! It certainly gets harder as you get skinnier, but right now I get a lot of points, so the eatin's good! Anyway, back to the weigh-in! I weighed 269.4 this week! I lost 5.4 pounds in one week! I'm very proud of myself, and looking forward to next week's weigh-in already!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Becky! You can do this. You ARE doing this! Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! That is so exciting. I found your blog and as I read back a few posts I totally see myself. I am in the same place you are. I have had those are you pregnant moments and I also had a yes I'm pregnant, 8 1/2 months pregnant and not just fat. (Great I just look fatter when I'm pregnant.) I just had baby number 2 and trying to get back on track. I look forward to seeing your progress. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! Don't you love good weigh ins? Keep up the enthusiasm and hard work-- it's paying off!!

    ReplyDelete